Forums

Forum Home > Mental Health > Social Anxiety Workshop

Dave LifetimeTherapy

Hi All

I would like to make you aware of the "Social Anxiety" workshop that will be running on Saturday September 14th, 10:30am - 14:30pm.

In this workshop we will look at all aspects of Social Anxiety Disorder including; predisposing factors, symptoms, case studies, different presentations and interventions. The workshop will be based on Cognitive and Behavioural idea's.

In the first half of the workshop we will be looking at social anxiety as a presentation and the modern theories around it. In the second half of the session we will be looking at cognitive interventions and behavioural experiments.

This workshop is designed for anybody interested in mental health, trainee psychological health workers and qualified practitioners..

To book your place please contact me asap Call/Text: 07891141925 E-mail: [email protected]

Further details below;

Venue: AAAIB Training Room, 86 Stennack Road, St. Austell, PL25 3JQ

The Cost: £25 per person (To be paid in advance by bank transfer, cash or cheque)

What will I get for going on the this workshop?

You will receive a certificate of attendance which will evidence that you have attended the workshop and will go towards your CPD continued professional development, it will also bulk up your CV and give you the knowledge to recognise and understand this anxiety disorder along with it's symptoms and how to treat it. This workshop is available to all that are interested in mental health.

For anymore questions about the workshop or if you would like to book your place on the workshop please do not hesitate to reply to this e-mail, text or call me on my contact details below.

E-mail: [email protected]

Mob: 07891 141 925

Please find a poster attached

Limited spaces available!

Tea, coffee, biscuits and snacks are available but please bring your own lunch

Dave Jago Ad.Dip.Psych.

Psychological Therapist

Lifetime Therapy

August 13, 2013 at 5:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.