Forums

Forum Home > Emotional Health > what do you do when you've done all you can do?

favored

well, it's 3am now and i'm saying going morning to whomever reads this.  stuff is really messed up right now and i wish i could talk to someone now.

my child is really going thru tough times and so am i.  the more i put me and my feelings, (internalizing), the more i feel like i'm going to run and scream and just keep running.  of course, i'm not but that's just how i feel inside for now.

hope everyone has a good night or day, depending where you are and i'll come back later.

--

Take Good Care of Yourself    :)

December 2, 2011 at 3:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sam

favored at December 2, 2011 at 3:54 AM

well, it's 3am now and i'm saying going morning to whomever reads this.  stuff is really messed up right now and i wish i could talk to someone now.

my child is really going thru tough times and so am i.  the more i put me and my feelings, (internalizing), the more i feel like i'm going to run and scream and just keep running.  of course, i'm not but that's just how i feel inside for now.

hope everyone has a good night or day, depending where you are and i'll come back later.

Hello Favored,

It is nearly 3am here in the UK and I am finding it hard to sleep. I just came across your Forum entry and felt I would like to answer you.

You say your child is really going through tough times and so are you. Would you like to share a little, is this your child..... or your inner child?

I seem to be split with a inner child who can be very demanding and hurt, but I cannot find out what is hurting my inner child. It screams and I feel helpless and said because I cannot comfort my inner self... Is this what you experience?

If you are talking about your biologically born child, then I have children also, so I can also understand the demands and when your not feeling well, just how much they can make you want to scream.

Well i know it was 16 days ago when you posted, I do hope you are in a better place now.... but do remember, it maybe a long time before some of us get around to answering in the Forum..... but someone always do.

Take care

((((((((((((((Hugs for you))))))))))))))))))

Sam

December 17, 2011 at 10:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.